Help us improve our world.
The Operations Manager plays a critical role in Global Philanthropy Group’s team-based approach overseeing the general office operations, companywide HR, expense reports, travel, logistical and technology needs. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking with strong experience with a managing a fast-paced start-up. Bookkeeping experience is a plus. S/he will ensure smooth and effective coordination of company projects and productivity. Reports to CEO.
Operations Manager responsibilities include:
- Oversight and implementation of company handbook policies and procedures
- Processing monthly expense reports and tracking employee schedules
- Coordinating employee travel arrangements
- Facilitating employee recruiting, onboarding and exits
- Management of company documents and inventory
- Scheduling and planning of company activities including holiday gatherings, annual review process, retreats, internal meetings, etc.
- Management of office operations including resolving administrative issues and troubleshooting office equipment issues
- Liaising with Landlord regarding office space maintenance and repair
- Managing key relationships with contracted vendors and service providers
- Providing logistical support for company and client-related events as needed
- Managing special projects assigned by senior management
- Other duties as assigned
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualities:
- 5-6 years of experience working as an Office Manager, preferably in a start-up environment
- Outstanding administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and strong attention to detail
- Computer proficiency – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive as a leader in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Ability to manage confidential information and situations with efficiency, flexibility and diplomacy
- An associate’s level education required (bachelor’s preferred)
For more details please review the full job description here.